Wednesday, August 1, 2012

An update

Don't worry, I haven't given up on my apartment. I know I've been posting blog posts about every other thing in life except my apartment, but this weekend was a pretty big deal. I cleared out the clutter room that I'm always talking about with the help of Melissa and Ickypup. And in the process, we decided to paint the bedroom wall! I bought a can of oops paint from Home Depot about a month ago, but never got around to doing anything. So on this Sunday afternoon, we decided to roll up our sleeves and get crackin'.


Above is the end result. Ain't she a beaut? With the help of my handy level and Melissa's perfectionist eye, we tackled this sucker in 4 hours. We taped down the whole wall and measured everything to make sure it was even. 
 

Then we just painted on over it! Before we knew it, it made our room look so much larger and classier.
 

Icky watched every second of the job, and when it was done, hopped up on her chair and claimed the land. It amazes me how smart and loving Icky can be. She's growing into quite the young lady. Yeah, so we painted the wall, but I think Icky is what makes the room classy as hell.

Until next blog post, here is my mini update!

No comments:

Post a Comment